Our Hopes for next year
Soon, our summer crew will be going inside for several months. The next time they are out, they are hoping for better days and even more recovery. As our summer vacation comes to a close, we are looking to the future. We found ourselves today having hopes for improvement when this time next year rolls around.
Here are some of our hopes and prayers for next year:
- Please let next year find us much improved.
- Let us be richer in health.
- Please let it find us lighter with much of this weight we are trying to lose gone. We want to be wearing smaller sized clothes!!
- Please let next year find us still eating healthy foods and not starving ourselves anymore.
- Please let next year find us more physically fit.
- We hope next year finds us better off financially with hubby having a MUCH better job both better pay than the minimum wage he gets now as well as having much better management and duties required.
- We hope next year finds us in better emotional health, able to handle situations better without as much panic.
- We hope next year will find us in a calmer state of mind without as much chaos and turmoil.
- We hope next year we will have more friends as currently we have very few that live in our city (3D friends).
- We hope next year we will have a better grip on household chores and be able to keep a cleaner home.
- We hope next year we will be able to have friends over to visit without being embarrassed at what might not be clean or neat enough.
- We hope next year we will be improved mentally and much further along in our recovery.
- We hope next summer that we will be able to sleep at night with some ease as this summer has been such a struggle in that area.
- We hope next year we will have better understanding of our system and hopefully be able to identify more of the insiders who remain hidden.
- We hope next year we will be able to chat with our sisters and niece & nephew online on video chat.
- We hope next year will find us having been able to visit our family, for we miss the good family members lots.
- We hope next year that we will be able to have more solid thoughts without things getting lost in the internal chaos.
- We hope for next year that our system is more co-conscious.